
Aiden always wants to pick up Seth.

Yea me!

Playing with his choo-choo train, (we LOVE magnets!)

Aiden loves to show Seth how to push up. He'll get down there with Seth and say "push-up" and then wants me and Scott to push-up with them. I guess it's a good way for us to stay in shape!

This was too cute, but while getting the picture, Aiden pushed down a little to hard with his head and made Seth cry. We're still working on the "be gentle" part of playing with Seth.

How do they sleep like that?

This picture may not look like much, but it was Aiden's first attempt at photography!

This is our Sesame Street face. I could do cartwheels in front of him and he probably wouldn't notice if one of his shows is on!

Thanks for the stickers Nonna! Yesterday he said "monkey stickers" after not having played with them since Valentines. He has a really good memory.

Sweet little hug!

He just looked so laid back reclining on the couch!

Aiden has discovered his pockets and loves to just walk around with his hands in them. He's also learning that he can put small toys in them, so I guess I'll have to start checking them before laundry!

Here's our 4 inches of snow! Of course Bear loves it, but I had to let him inside this morning anyway because I saw him trying to drink from his frozen water bowl. He'll miss the cold weather when we move but I won't!
No comments:
Post a Comment