Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Galveston

This group of pictures had to be their own post.  This was our first trip to the beach with the boys, and despite the chilly weather (the only cool weekend in September) the boys absolutely loved the beach.  Seth may have been near hypothermia when we finally took them out of the water.  You can see the progression of playing in the sand/mud in their clothes to finally being changed into their swim suits.  I thought Aiden would not like the icky-ness of the sand since he doesn’t like getting dirty, but he couldn’t get enough of it!  Thank you Kristen for inviting us!

CIMG0941

 CIMG0948 CIMG0949 CIMG0955 CIMG0957 CIMG0960 CIMG0965 CIMG0970 CIMG0974 CIMG0979 CIMG0983 CIMG0988

Hi Elmo!

CIMG0997 CIMG1006 CIMG1008 CIMG1013 CIMG1015 CIMG1023 CIMG1031 CIMG1038

Betsy and Caroline

CIMG1047 CIMG1049 CIMG1056 CIMG1068 CIMG1073

Michelle and Kate

CIMG1076

Kristen and Emmy

 CIMG1079 CIMG1082 CIMG1090 CIMG1096 CIMG1098 CIMG1106 CIMG1112 CIMG1115 CIMG1121 CIMG1132 CIMG1143 CIMG1146 CIMG1147

Sorry there were so many pics, but be happy that I only posted a small fraction of what we actually took.  It was an awesome trip.  I can’t believe we almost turned around because of the weather.  It poured on the way down there, but despite the sky and gulf being the same color, the rain held off and our boys got a wonderful first trip to the beach.

I asked Aiden later that week if he wanted to go back and of course he said yes.  Then I asked him what he would think of a beach with white sand and blue water, and he seemed confused.  It’s good we started with the beach that gives low expectations, although a trip to Florida will be in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment