Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scott’s new camera

So I said to Scott, “Sometimes I wish you had one of those fancy cameras”, because I had not been able to capture any decent pictures for the birth announcement.  Within 5 minutes he had found the one he liked and by that afternoon he had been to Best Buy.  Sometimes you just have to let them think it was their idea.  Winking smile Anyway, here are some pictures he took.

 

IMG_0209

IMG_0202

IMG_0189

IMG_0135-2

IMG_0047-2

IMG_0038-2

IMG_0018

IMG_0014

(Oh yeah, we got a baby, they got a new swing set.  Yea for outside time!)

2 comments:

  1. You know I would have come over in a second to take pictures... right?!! Not that my pictures are amazing. They are free though. :)
    Looooooooooooove all these posts -- he is sooooo cute! I need to get over there for some more lovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pictures! eli is a doll!! thanks for letting me come and hold him yesterday!

    ReplyDelete