He looks like he's saying "my life is so rough"
He fell back asleep one morning like this.
I'm certain this is why all my children are so healthy. Nothing better than dog slobber.
We had 6 boys over one day while Theresa was teaching musikgarten.We invited the Legoudes boys because we needed Candice to help with Lily since Eli was around as well. It's funny how you need 1 to 1 with the babies, but we let these 6 boys run around with no problems. I don't know how those nursery workers do it.
Aiden learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! He did great!
And Kurt came out and gave them tattoos.
Camera hogs.
Eli looks terrified here, and he has every right to be.
Cindy stopped by for a few minutes. Unfortunately she had to go to a funeral, but we were so glad to see her!
I'm trying to upload the video that goes with this picture so you can hear the laugh that goes with this smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment