Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It’s difficult

It’s hard to pick favorite pictures of your own child, but here’s my attempt.

AUG 2012 (6 of 62)

This one picture tells me I’m in for trouble.

AUG 2012 (16 of 62)

AUG 2012 (20 of 62)

There were a lot of serious poses, but I’ve come to realize that this may just be his personality.  He’s like that guy who is so serious all the time until he pulls one over on you, and then he can’t stop laughing.

AUG 2012 (25 of 62)

AUG 2012 (29 of 62)

AUG 2012 (31 of 62)

Scott had to work for the smile.  He would jiggle him and make funny faces and the photographer (Mick Watson, no relation to us, but he is Kendra’s brother-in-law) would snap a bunch as quickly as he could.

AUG 2012 (40 of 62)

AUG 2012 (47 of 62)

I swear this pictures is like he is peering into my soul.

AUG 2012 (52 of 62)

This is their personalities in a nutshell.  Aiden shows you exactly how he feels, and Seth is whatever he thinks will get him what he wants. (in this case it was a cookie)

AUG 2012 (54 of 62)

AUG 2012 (60 of 62)

Aiden: adoring                            Seth: mischievous

Yep, that my boys.  It’s no wonder people keep giving me different opinions on who he looks like.  Based on all their three month pictures, I think he looks like Aiden with Seth’s eyes…but that could change next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment