I’m going to take a moment to brag. (This is for those of you who weren’t there.) We lit the Advent candle on the 15th. I had asked Aiden if he wanted to read the part in front of the church. I warned him there would be a lot of people in the church looking at him, because that was what I was terrified of. He could have cared less. He grabbed that mic when it was his turn and read his whole part so well and so clearly even my dad was able to understand him. (Sorry Daddy.) He did a fantastic job!
And then we had Eli baptized. I did not intentionally plan on them being in the same service, it just kinda came together that way, but I was glad it did so my family could see Aiden do that.
It was a blessed day!

Ahhh
ReplyDelete