Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Pageant

Whew, got a lot of pictures, got to start somewhere.  So I’ve looked through what Scott took, and there will be a lot of pictures here, but I have to tell the story.  Not the story of the pageant, but the story of my kids in the pageant, because, you know, their my kids.
Anyway, we’ll start with Aiden.  They're not singing yet, so I guess I can’t be too upset that his fingers are in his mouth…again.
IMG_1644
Nope, not singing here.  Yawning.
IMG_1650
Enter Seth, stage left.  He did not want to be a bumble bee.  He wanted to be a bunny rabbit… like Logan… who was actually a donkey.
IMG_1662
Oooo, caught him singing!
IMG_1688
Oops, lost his attention.
IMG_1695
Check back in with Seth…still sulking.
IMG_1697
Ha, he finally forgot his was supposed to be mad!
IMG_1711
IMG_1713
And now he’s finally interested in the play because…
IMG_1718
Saint Nicholas came to visit the baby Jesus.  Hmmm… funny timeline there.
IMG_1719
But so was Martin Luther so, why not?
IMG_1770
Check back in with Aiden…and he’s singing!
IMG_1727
And yawning again.
IMG_1728
And again.
IMG_1741
Yep, you got it.
IMG_1747
And I know these were all yawns and not just him singing with enthusiasm because I had a good clear view of him and every time he yawned, so did I.  (No offense to all you choir directors, it had been a VERY long weekend.)
IMG_1750
And then something loud happened, I can’t remember what, but again Seth was so over the bumble bee costume.  It’s really funny because almost every day they sing this Buzz Buzz song they hear in our friend’s car that we carpool with.  You’d think he’d have been psyched about being a bee.
IMG_1759
Great job everyone!

1 comment: